Friday, October 5, 2012

Challenge Update.

Just an update on things to come.
 I have begun the "mac and cheese shootout." I am contemplating using each mac and cheese dish as a single post and then one post at the end to tie them altogether. I am okay with that.
Workout 2: Swim 30 Minutes.
Workout 3: walked dog. 30 minutes. She was sweating more than me, but hey, it still counts.
Workout 4: 45 Minute swim. Ala Moana Beach Park.

 Restaurants on my hit list. (places I will be going, not necessarily in any order. If a date appears, then I have committed to going with someone on that date). Thus far 4 blog entries, 4 restaurants blogged about, 6 restaurants visited.

  • Whole Ox (Monday, Lunch)
  • Prima Kailua 
  • Adega Portugesa 
  • Da Ala Cart Food Truck 
  • La Tour Cafe (Mac and Cheese Challenge) 
  • Moms Soul Food (Mac and Cheese challenge) 
  • Pacific Soul (Mac and Cheese Challenge) 
  • Kissaten Cafe (Mac and Cheese Challenge) 
  • Hanks Haute Dogs (Mac and Cheese Challenge) 


 If you know of any establishment worth throwing on this list for my 31 day challenge, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment